Chief Marketing Officer (f/m/d) / Chief Growth Officer (f/m/d) (Home-Office)
Halle (Saale), Leipzig und Berlin
Bitte bewerben Sie sich hier auf „OFFICEmitte.de“ mit dem „Jetzt bewerben“ Link/Button rechts oben.
Twinner© Group is offering a pivotal position as Chief Marketing Officer / Chief Growth Officer (f/m/d) located in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Berlin or Budapest, working remotely.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
- Lead all functions that directly produce revenue / growth (including Marketing, PR and Sales globally)
- Co-create company strategy, tactics and culture with C-Suite (CEO, CTO, CFO, Chief Manufacturing)
- Build, lead and retain high performing teams that deliver measurable top and bottom-line results
- Acquire operational, tactical and strategic partnerships externally
- Create, implement and own growth KPIs in-line with company strategy
- Build brand equity with consumers and prosumers globally
- Tightly interface with Product Management (CTO Organization) to continuously optimize product
- >5 years executive role in consumer growth story (e.g. eCommerce, startup, incubation, etc.)
- Engine Room and Board Room capabilities in Marketing, PR, Sales
- Strong internal and external networker and communicator
- Impeccable command of English language (any other language is an asset)
- Willingness to spend >50% days in USA
- Native experience working with remote teams
- Value driven leadership-style
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom
- True impact on strategy, tactics and culture
- Above average salary and valuable employee benefits
- Unlimited upside in a truly disruptive case with global reach
- Exciting chance to transform existing technology into consumer brand
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV, references or pm via email, xing or Linkedin. You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
+49 172 6330 513
Australien, Irland, Kanada, Neuseeland, Südafrika, Vereinigte Staaten, Vereinigtes Königreich
Kurzprofil der Twinner
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir sind immer auf der Suche nach Talenten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter:in kann bei uns eigene Ideen ins Unternehmen und in Prozesse einbringen. Du hast Fragen zum Unternehmen und zu den ausgeschriebenen Positionen? Kontaktiere uns einfach. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf.
Kompetenzfelder, auf die wir uns spezialisiert haben
Jobs und Stellen
vor 6 Tagen
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf OFFICEmitte.de.